Friday 24 February 2012

Riley Blake Fabrics

This week has been rather exciting with lots of parcels of fabric arriving.  They leave me oohing and aahing and I honestly can't decide which one I like best - nor can I decide what I'd like to create with any of my new fabrics.  So instead, I just look at them all and dream. 

Ever since I first discovered Riley Blake fabrics, I have completely fallen in love with so many wonderful new designs - these new fabrics have truly broadened my horizons in the world of fabric.  Originating with country styles and colours, I slowly emerged to something different with the shabby chic style and soft colourings, but now I've completely fallen in love with the bright, freshness of colour which so many of the Riley Blake fabric designers seem to provide. 

These fabrics are just a few of my newest arrivals from the Fly A Kite and Farm Fresh series.


Now I'm off to do a little quilting, I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend afternoon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment