Saturday 16 June 2012

Card Making & La-La Land Crafts

Once all the daily chores are complete, it is great to spend some quality time with my girls, doing what they love doing . . . craft!

Yesterday afternoon we did lots of stamping and made lots of cards together.


We love our La-La Land Crafts stamps - this was one of the newest ones added to our small collection.


One of my daughters absolutely loves cats and has always had a very close bond with our dear 17 year old Burmese.  She was very excited when we found this other new stamp last weekend at the papercraft show.


We have been experimenting with our chalks and water pens on the backgrounds of this card and the one above.  It gives an interesting effect and softens the background.


These were less complicated cards, using embelishments.  The flowers in the second card were made with our new Close To My Heart Stamps - I just love them - especially the swirly design!!


Here is our small collection of La-La Land Crafts Stamps - of course there are many more that we like, but we just stick with what the budget allows and buy one every now and again.


Tonight I plan to watch a movie with my family and try to work on some crochet - something I have never learned, much to my regret, but I am persevering and teaching myself.  I love how quickly it grows!!


No comments:

Post a Comment