Wednesday 16 May 2012

Canvas Art

I've been expanding my creativity a little beyond my usual card making and scrapbooking and created some neat little canvas art ~ all they need is a photo to be added into the blank frame section and you have a great little idea for displaying special memories!


I've made a few different ones.  They were so much fun to do!


They are a good size for displaying anywhere ~ 6"x 6". I love them so much and want to do more in different colour schemes.  They would make the perfect gift.


I have been spending quite a bit of time on Pinterest lately as well (it can be such a time waster - in a fun kind of way) and found a simple idea which I thought was so great that I just had to make one for myself.



This is an inexpensive frame which I have decorated beneath the glass using my papercraft supplies.  You can write on the glass with a whiteboard marker, great for shopping lists, reminders, etc.  I have mine in the kitchen.  A creative way to add a functional item to your home, one which can blend into your home decor if made using a co-ordinating colour scheme.

It was very difficult to photograph for you though because being an inexpensive frame, it doesn't have non-reflective glass in it.  When I look at it in my kitchen though, I don't have this problem, it looks so much better in real life.  Another creative gift idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment