Tuesday 17 April 2012

Visiting New Blogs

I received an exciting parcel in the mail today ~ yipee! 

I recently participated in a Blog Hop, visiting many new blogs and enjoying the variety of talents people shared through their pictures and stories.  It was my first experience at participating in something like this and was lots of fun!

Through this journey into blog land, I ended up being the very lucky winner of a beautiful Moda Charm Pack "Flora".  The fabrics are just so gorgeous, always much better in real life, photos never do them justice.  I also received a quilted table runner pattern called "Simply Charming" which I am really looking forward to making up.  I need something special for the centre of our dining table, so this will be perfect.


My special thank you to Gail who so generously sent these beautiful gifts to me.  I am truly grateful and was definitely very excited as this is the first time I have ever won something like this before!!


Gail has a wonderful blog which I have been enjoying reading ever since discovering it through the Blog Hop.  She loves quilting and has lots to share and gorgeous photos of quilts she has made.  I'd encourage you to take some time to visit her at Gail's Quilting Blog.  You will be so inspired!


The above two quilts are both from Gail's recent quilting creations - aren't they amazing!!!  She is definitely one very talented lady.  It has been lovely to have the opportunity of meeting her through our blogs.

Thanks again Gail - receiving your parcel in the mail totally made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment