Saturday 1 March 2014

Cards and Promoting Craft Business

These past few days have been great, I have been busy creating and feeling inspired.  It always helps when the weather cools off a little or we have a little rain, I am the opposite of most people I know and these types of days become my most productive.  Perhaps it is because I live in a fairly warm climate all year round and never have to deal with the extreme cold temperatures or constant rainy days - but we do get humidity and a lot of it and that is the worst thing for depleting energy levels.  So I do find myself loving days when the humidity is minimal, the weather is a tad cooler and my creative juices start flowing!
 
Here are a few of the cards I have been making in the last few days:


This is a cute patchwork style with a little owl


This was just a fun design which I really enjoyed making


This card was interesting to do, attempting to do the inking of the words in different colours


This was made using a new set of stamps called Dreamer and was a favourite with all the girls in our family.
 
If you are looking for a great set of stamps to make cards, particularly for the pre-teen/teen age group, I highly recommend this set.   


The big news in my last few days of being productive is that I have finally taken the time to set up a Facebook Page to promote my business:  Karen's Facebook Page
 
Facebook is a great way to connect with people and I know I should have done this a long time ago.  I will be posting things I make on my Facebook page too, so please be sure to take a look and Like my page so that you don't miss out on any updates in my little crafty world.  Between my Blog and Facebook page I will hopefully keep things updated regularly. 


4 comments:

  1. Hey these crafty ideas are so cool. I also think we must gift our friend’s not just expensive or precious stuff, gift them something they love and will always cherish. As no matter how much they tease us, love us, care for us, even hurt us but these friends are who make our lives worth living. We should celebrate our friendship and all the crazy stuff we have done with our friends with unique friendship gifts offered at online gift stores. They provide you with an impressive range of awesome accessories and apparels to pick from. Get some cool funny-shirts with hilarious one-liners for your friends. You can also get a customized Facebook-id t-shirt for your FB addict friends. Add a tinge of humor to your friend's life with our coolest collection of funny boxer shorts and pajamas. Naughty prints and vibrant colors gives them an attractive look altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow . you are so creative . i will share it on b2b portals. Possibly you should also list your products on b2b portals such as IndiaBizClub

    ReplyDelete