Tuesday 25 February 2014

Close To My Heart - I am Loving It!!

Well as the title of my blog post says - I am loving Close To My Heart!  This month there is a new Ideas Book & Catalogue available which is full of the most gorgeous crafting supplies.  You really must stop and take a look here and go through the pages of this beautiful catalogue.  You simply cannot help but be tempted!

I am guilty of having ordered quite a few new items to play with myself.  One I have been having a lot of fun with is the new Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programme.  It comes with everything you need to make up your scrapbook pages, you just need  to provide your photos and you are set to go. 

Each Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programme comes with 10 Memory Protector sleeves, with a variety of different sized pockets, perfectly sized for you to slip your photos and these decorative cards into, plus one 12"x 12" Designed cover sheet which is double sided.  You also get 44 double sided cards (2 of each design) in 4"x 6" and 78 double sided cards (3 of each design) in 3"x 4".  These slip straight into the pockets to help form your page layout.  You can add various embellishments to them, eg. flowers, brads, buttons, ribbons, lace, washi tape, etc.  Decorate as little or as much as suits your style.  Within an hour I had half an album full of pages completed.  What can I say . . . . I am loving it! 


This first set I bought is called "Avonlea" and it is especially great for family related photos - which is exactly what I have been scrapping.  I've also done a few pages of photos from our recent Anniversary trip and this set had the perfect designs to go with that.


The other set I bought is called "Chantilly" and every single card design in this pack is so pretty.  It suits me just fine because we have 4 girls in our family and we all love pretty styles.
 
What a fast and easy way to make up scrapbook pages which look great.  If you are time challenged, like me and just about every other person out there these days, then this is the perfect item for you to look at.  There are 8 gorgeous packs to choose from and best of all, it is so inexpensive compared to other forms of scrapbooking!
 
Let me also show you some of the great new hostess collections available.

 This set is from the Lollydoodle Range . . . so, so cute!!

This set is from the Ariana Range . . . the themes with this are a big favourite in our home.

This set is from the Timberline Range . . . perfect for vacations or the great outdoors.

Over the last week I have had two separate card making workshops which have been so much fun.  We worked on cards using the new Lollydoodle Paper Pack as a base. All the ladies have been loving the bright colours and fun designs of this range.  These are some of the cards we have been making.  What I love most in these workshops is that even though I have a sample and everyone starts with the same kit pieces in their card packs, all the cards end up looking slightly different at the end depending on how differently people have put the cards together, where they have placed items, what embellishments they have used etc.  It's great to compare at the end and gather new ideas from one another for future use.


Close To My Heart has been a company I have loved for many, many years and I'm so glad they are finally in Australia.  It is like a dream come true to now have the perfect excuse to play with all my craft products and be creative . . . and earn money from it all.  Hardly seems fair to call it work when it is so enjoyable.  For me it is the perfect match and I get to spend my days doing what I love most.  The rewards from this company are awesome.  If you are looking for a fun way to earn an income, while working your own hours - just click on this page to learn more or contact me.

Look at the fun craft kit you get to start you off!

Come join me today, you won't look back . . . it truly is that good!



No comments:

Post a Comment