Saturday 8 June 2013

Yarn Sale ~ A New Crochet Project

For the last 8 weeks we have had major repairs being done to the inside of our house.  I will be so grateful when it is all done, but in the meantime, surviving the constant mess and chaos has been very difficult.  For someone who likes to be creative, not being able to access my sewing and craft supplies and then not being able to access any table space to actually work on either, well that has been challenging to say the least.  So in cases like this what does one do, well you look for alternatives of course!
 
Our local Craft store had a sale on this week and I found the most gorgeous and soft yarn in very pretty colours.  I couldn't resist buying some, even if I had tried - which I did not. 


I came away with two different colour variations and enough yarn to crochet some new ripple blankets - I am very addicted to the ripple pattern, I just love the way it looks.


So here is what I have started so far . . . and I am really loving the softness of this yarn, it feels so great as I crochet with it.


Crochet is the perfect thing to pick up and do anytime, anywhere and a great creative choice for a cooler winter's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment